Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What Have They Put in Republican's Water Supply?

Okay, I'm impressed. If I wanted to score in some foreign city, I'm going with the Republican Team. Now, Sanford of South Carolina has his mi- life crisis with an Argentine senorita. I am impressed. All those years the liberal, left kept on calling the Republicans up-tight and repressed. Well, barely repressed and hardly clothed it seems. Oh, the joys and little David Shuster has put Hypocrisy Watch on hold, damn! David, come home boy; get it cranking. I was going to say, "Get it up." But, I'm not Rachel Maddow and I don't do that kind of trash talk....

I'm picturing Sanford as Pacino on the dance floor in "Scent of a Woman." Doesn't really work. Still, what the hell. Just when you think you have nothing to say, someone goes ape and does something really dumb. Confession time for sure. But, Karl Rove should see this as evidence of Republican virility and machismo. All that defense and war talk must stimulate the brain...if you know what I mean....Got to get invited to some Repub. mixers. Maybe, do some skeet shooting and take a road trip to stimulate the economy.

1 comment:

  1. Why do they always cry? "I'm so sorry and I hurt everybody 'n stuff. Geez, I only wanted some strange and I thought I was invisible. Now my kids won't love me anymore!" Uh huh.

    ReplyDelete